Nouton^ Wed 20:07
mrstipfan Wed 10:54

Newest Members

Forums
The Way to play an online ranked game against your buddies in NBA Live 18
4Rsercom
Thu May 03 2018, 04:52AM Quote
Registered Member #8674
With NBA 2K18 being a massive cashgrab with microtransactions, we decided to commit our time and money at Buy NBA 2K MT, and, truth be told, we're genuinely enjoying the game. In fact, switching to Live this season was among the best decisions we can make because the hiatus that EA took this past year so they could invest two years of growth into NBA Live 18 has really repaid.

The game is immensely fun since it's plenty of different modes offering hours of content that does not feel as though pointless grinding. However, the one feature that EA decided to fall this year is - believe it or not - the option to play with a normal game against your buddy online. Sure you can play against your friends by what EA call "The One" in which you utilize your custom made participant, but utilizing the official NBA teams and enjoying a regular versus game is something that you cannot do in this game.

We had been expecting that EA would spot this in somewhere along the way, such as they did with the roster editing and 3v3 manners, but it seems we will not ever get to observe the day. As you do, we turned to reddit to find out if we were the only ones perplexed by the lack of this crucial feature.

There we stumbled upon a question posted by greenteastick who was seeking to purchase NBA Live 18 but was worried about the game's online modes, and he wished to know whether you were able to play against your friend online. He got a reply from one user who said the only workaround for this is to enter Head to Head mode at precisely the exact same period as the friend, and hope that you are matched against each other.

Now this method may seem too simple to be true, but only for the heck of it, I decided to try it out. So I logged in to the EA server while in a bunch with my buddy on the PS4. It actually worked!

We played with a rated match against each other like we had been at a private lobby. We tested this method 10 days to find out if the first time we played was a fluke, and 7 out of 10 times, we managed to play together.

So let us break it down real fast again. If you would like to play against your friend on line, all you have to do is input the Head to Head style, and get to the screen where you choose your team.

The principal thing is that you choose your team at the same time. What my friend and that I did was counted to 3 and then we hit the X button at precisely the same time, and NBA Live Mobile Coins also the game paired us up together. It may not be the most ideal workaround, but hey - if it looks stupid but it works, it ai not stupid, right? Right.
Website

Jump:     Back to top

Begin New Thread

Quick Reply:

You are not logged in - Click Here To Signup

Username:    Password:   

Mini Buttons

.... © GreyCube.com - Richard Perry - Powered by e107.org