Newest Members

Forums
Server IP mix up
Decks
Sat Feb 12 2011, 08:49AM
Registered Member #6583
Lo lads

First I,d like to say, very nice plugin, very nice indeed, I like

Had a few problems at first with a few things but I,ve read up a lot and have sorted all except 2 but I wont get to much into it because of the thread title

Im having a little trouble with when I add server ip & port in the admin page, the LGSL viewer show a different server IP.
Some work great but others dont and Im not sure if its a plug in problem or teh server host providers problem with it.

I use the LGSL for a MohAA league, ( Yes it still lives lol ) and as said If I add multi server ips and ports, the plugin shows some servers with the incorrect IP, some dont show at all.
Any help in this would be great cheers.

Ps: My site: www.wdkleague.com

Edit: I have also tried changing feed to 1 in the lgsl config
//[ FEED: 0=OFF 1=CURL OR FSOCKOPEN 2=FSOCKOPEN ONLY / LEAVE THE URL ALONE UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING ]

Nothing happends

Website
Mac[PLATOoN]
Mon Feb 14 2011, 01:56AM
Registered Member #6416
if i understood right, you add server IP and PORT and some are shown, others are not shown as wanted...

Did you check zone settings? Are you sure the ports are right? maybe you give me IP and port of those servers not shown and i will check it at mine lgsl...
Can it be that when server is not empty the servers are not shown? Maybe the servers by itself have firewalled query ports...

The servers are running no mod? (sorry i am not so familiar with MoH)

Decks
Mon Feb 14 2011, 03:40PM
Registered Member #6583
Did you check zone settings?

As in the selecting of them to show the servers ?? If so yes m8 all sorted. Other than that, I have no actual option to check zone settings.

Are you sure the ports are right?

Yes m8 .... But I,ve tried not adding ports and the plugin forund other servers of ours.

maybe you give me IP and port of those servers not shown and i will check it at mine lgsl...

Sure m8, cheers for that as any help would be great. Please try this Ip with a few different ports as we have 9 servers, so.

Ip: 91.192.210.48:12201 ...... 12202, 12203, 12204, up to 9 for multi servers.

Please rememebr though that when I add them all, I see a few but with the wrong Ips showing on our site.

Can it be that when server is not empty the servers are not shown?

They sometimes show then they dont m8 ........ with or without players on them.

Maybe the servers by itself have firewalled query ports...

No idea but will look into this ........ Interesting

The servers are running no mod?

No m8 only standard for MohAA

(sorry i am not so familiar with MoH)

Its an 8 year old game m8 lol, no worries lol
Website
Decks
Mon Feb 14 2011, 06:13PM
Registered Member #6583
Turns out the servers themselves are NOT firewalled either m8 ............

Just wondering if a developer of the plugin had any suggestions ?? or should I try another plugin ?
Website
Mac[PLATOoN]
Tue Feb 15 2011, 01:56AM
Registered Member #6416
okay i added all nine to my test-lgsl-site stand alone version...
acutually server with ending ports 4, 5, 7 and 8 are shown online without any players on it. IP is same like configured... i will try to keep an eye on it... i send u a pm where you can check it on my site too....

Its an 8 year old game m8 lol, no worries lol

Hey, i am playing vietong2 so i know old games and i still like them

Mac[PLATOoN]
Tue Feb 15 2011, 02:18AM
Registered Member #6416
okay i forgot that on my site only up to 5 servers are shown...

so all servers with port from 3 up to 9 are shown correctly, servers with ports 1 and 2 (at end) are not shown online.

i have right server IPs shown...

Have you closed public server addition to lgsl? for me it looks like some others have added their servers to your site and using just same ports - thats why different IPs are shown...

Decks
Tue Feb 15 2011, 05:05PM
Registered Member #6583
Hmmm cheers m8, but as seen on my site, Im still having trouble Our site is e107 so I assumed it was sorted once I added the plugin but in the read me section of the Q&A I see Install other versions incuding the stand along and e107 .... I never Intalled from that end. Did I have too ?? Im new to most of this m8 but solved a good few problems anyway, but lost on this one.

Ps: Nobody else has access to add any servers other than head admins of the site including myself. those other 2 servers seen on our site are clans who are taking part in the league, so no worries there.

VC2 ??? Just as old they just dont make them like they used too.
Website
Mac[PLATOoN]
Wed Feb 16 2011, 01:25AM
Registered Member #6416
hey Decks, i sent u 2 PM which are not read so far
i guess it should work with e107-version. i am using it on our website too. i wrote u some more hints in PMs.
You can also check the mysql-database. maybe u sent me your lgsl_config.php so i would take a look at configuration.

It is working fine on my server, so it is a server issue or some misconfiguration in my eyes. Also possible that there is an error in actual Version - i had some problems too and changed back to lgsl_protocol.php of version 5.7 and now everything works fine... But till yet i am the only one expiriencing this error. But you play similiar old game, so maybe it could be a solution for you too.

Decks
Thu Feb 17 2011, 03:21PM
Registered Member #6583
Sorry m8, I need to look around a bit more when I login here as I was only checking the forum, but couldnt the last day or 2 for some reason Site was down. My apologies m8 and thanks again for the replies, I,ve now replied back to you

Website
M@vrik
Sun Feb 20 2011, 07:09PM

Registered Member #2755
Hi decks, I've read this a few times and I'm still confused ...

What is it you are actually trying to do m8, do you want the servers to rotate or do you want to show all servers at once?

Is it the name of the server or the IP that is showing up wrong?

Website
Decks
Mon Feb 21 2011, 06:31PM
Registered Member #6583
Lo Mav m8, LONG TIME NO SEE ............. Some might say not long enough ....... pmsl, Nah kidding buds ........ ( Sure I still cant grrr ..... ) NASTSY FKER

Having a few probs with this plugin in with when I add an IP & port of a server within the Admin section, the port shows different on the viewer, hence a mix up on Ips ......
We did have Mac in with us helping us out and again to himself, 100% to you m8, cheers very much for everything.

We finally worked out that it could be a possible query port issue ( provider ) and this it still being worked on atm, so atm we,re still at a loss.

I add =SWE= servers ports 12201 to 12209 & some show and others dont. thos that do , some show correct Ip BUT none show correct ports.

Ps: Everytime I post here Im drunk, so bare with
Website
Mac[PLATOoN]
Tue Feb 22 2011, 01:50AM
Registered Member #6416
yes it looked like according to many port changes due to cheaters on servers the query ports are no longer the standard ports. If you query a server on same ip but get the wrong query port (used by another server) the shown data will be the data from the wrong server...
So if it is not this, i have no idea what else it may be... But i am still looking forward to the posting "YEAH we got it working now!"

Dodgeitorelse
Tue Feb 22 2011, 02:19PM
Registered Member #6457
Hi guys, may not be the issue in your case but we had a server that was showing wrong port. Turned out it was in our server configuration where we had put the wrong port number in. Once we set it right all was fine. By the way this was for an America's Army server. Good luck.

lack of effort on your part requires less effort on my part
Website
Decks
Tue Feb 22 2011, 04:53PM
Registered Member #6583
Cheers m8, I,d welcome any suggestions in the help with this one tbh but all our ports have been entered correctly so its not that, thanks anyway.

Our main server admin is looking into the query port issue atm just to see if it is just that, that is causing the trouble and Im also hearing we,re switching provider soon anyway. So hopefully it will sort itself out soon.

Ps: I have 4 different clan servers up now on our league site ( www.wdkleague.com ) and all seem to be working well atm.
Having said that, our =SWE=Clan server sometimes doesnt work lol.
It works when it wants too and is as said working now atm lol.
Website
Mac[PLATOoN]
Wed Feb 23 2011, 02:02AM
Registered Member #6416
hmm can you post or send your lgsl_config.php?
Maybe it has to do with randomization?

Decks
Wed Feb 23 2011, 01:44PM
Registered Member #6583
Here you buds I,ve made only a few changes myself

<?php

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
//[ PREPARE CONFIG - DO NOT CHANGE OR MOVE THIS ]

global $lgsl_config; $lgsl_config = array();

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
//[ FEED: 1=OFF 1=CURL OR FSOCKOPEN 2=FSOCKOPEN ONLY / LEAVE THE URL ALONE UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING ]

$lgsl_config['feed']['method'] = 1;
$lgsl_config['feed']['url'] = "http://www.greycube.co.uk/lgsl/feed/lgsl_files/lgsl_feed.php";

//[ BACKGROUND COLORS: TEXT HARD TO READ ? CHANGE THESE TO CONTRAST THE FONT COLOR / www.colorpicker.com ]

$lgsl_config['background'][1] = "background-color:#4619E6";
$lgsl_config['background'][2] = "background-color:#2F6475";

//[ SHOW LOCATION FLAGS: 0=OFF 1=GEO-IP "GB"=MANUALLY SET COUNTRY CODE FOR SPEED ]

$lgsl_config['locations'] = 0;

//[ SHOW TOTAL SERVERS AND PLAYERS AT BOTTOM OF LIST: 0=OFF 1=ON ]

$lgsl_config['list']['totals'] = 1;

//[ SORTING OPTIONS ]

$lgsl_config['sort']['servers'] = "id"; // OPTIONS: id type zone players status
$lgsl_config['sort']['players'] = "name"; // OPTIONS: name score

//[ ZONE SIZING: HEIGHT OF PLAYER BOX DYNAMICALLY CHANGES WITH THE NUMBER OF PLAYERS ]

$lgsl_config['zone']['width'] = "160"; // images will be cropped unless also resized to match
$lgsl_config['zone']['line_size'] = "19"; // player box height is this number multiplied by player names
$lgsl_config['zone']['height'] = "100"; // player box height limit

//[ ZONE GRID: NUMBER=WIDTH OF GRID - INCREASE FOR HORIZONTAL ZONE STACKING ]

$lgsl_config['grid'][1] = 3;
$lgsl_config['grid'][2] = 3;
$lgsl_config['grid'][3] = 3;
$lgsl_config['grid'][4] = 3;
$lgsl_config['grid'][5] = 3;
$lgsl_config['grid'][6] = 3;
$lgsl_config['grid'][7] = 3;
$lgsl_config['grid'][8] = 3;

//[ ZONE SHOWS PLAYER NAMES: 0=HIDE 1=SHOW ]

$lgsl_config['players'][1] = 1;
$lgsl_config['players'][2] = 1;
$lgsl_config['players'][3] = 1;
$lgsl_config['players'][4] = 1;
$lgsl_config['players'][5] = 1;
$lgsl_config['players'][6] = 1;
$lgsl_config['players'][7] = 1;
$lgsl_config['players'][8] = 1;

//[ ZONE RANDOMISATION: NUMBER=MAX RANDOM SERVERS TO BE SHOWN ]

$lgsl_config['random'][0] = 9;
$lgsl_config['random'][1] = 9;
$lgsl_config['random'][2] = 9;
$lgsl_config['random'][3] = 9;
$lgsl_config['random'][4] = 9;
$lgsl_config['random'][5] = 9;
$lgsl_config['random'][6] = 9;
$lgsl_config['random'][7] = 9;
$lgsl_config['random'][8] = 9;

// [ HIDE OFFLINE SERVERS: 0=HIDE 1=SHOW

$lgsl_config['hide_offline'][0] = 0;
$lgsl_config['hide_offline'][1] = 0;
$lgsl_config['hide_offline'][2] = 0;
$lgsl_config['hide_offline'][3] = 0;
$lgsl_config['hide_offline'][4] = 0;
$lgsl_config['hide_offline'][5] = 0;
$lgsl_config['hide_offline'][6] = 0;
$lgsl_config['hide_offline'][7] = 0;
$lgsl_config['hide_offline'][8] = 0;

//[ e107 VERSION: TITLES - OTHER VERSIONS ARE SET BY THE CMS ]

$lgsl_config['title'][0] = "Live Game Server List";
$lgsl_config['title'][1] = "Game Server";
$lgsl_config['title'][2] = "Lgsl test menu";
$lgsl_config['title'][3] = "Game Server";
$lgsl_config['title'][4] = "Game Server";
$lgsl_config['title'][5] = "Game Server";
$lgsl_config['title'][6] = "Game Server";
$lgsl_config['title'][7] = "Game Server";
$lgsl_config['title'][8] = "Game Server";

//[ STAND-ALONE VERSION: LGSL ADMIN LOGON ]

$lgsl_config['admin']['user'] = "lgsladmin";
$lgsl_config['admin']['pass'] = "changeme";

//[ DATABASE SETTINGS: FOR STAND-ALONE OR TO OVERRIDE CMS DEFAULTS ]

$lgsl_config['db']['server'] = "localhost";
$lgsl_config['db']['user'] = "root";
$lgsl_config['db']['pass'] = "";
$lgsl_config['db']['db'] = "lgsl";
$lgsl_config['db']['table'] = "lgsl";

//[ HOSTING FIXES ]

$lgsl_config['direct_index'] = 0; // 1=link to index.php instead of the folder
$lgsl_config['no_realpath'] = 0; // 1=do not use the realpath function
$lgsl_config['url_path'] = ""; // full url to /lgsl_files/ for when auto detection fails

//[ ADVANCED SETTINGS ]

$lgsl_config['management'] = 0; // 1=show advanced management in the admin by default
$lgsl_config['host_to_ip'] = 0; // 1=show the servers ip instead of its hostname
$lgsl_config['public_add'] = 0; // 1=servers require approval OR 2=servers shown instantly
$lgsl_config['public_feed'] = 0; // 1=feed requests can add new servers to your list
$lgsl_config['cache_time'] = 60; // seconds=time before a server needs updating
$lgsl_config['live_time'] = 3; // seconds=time allowed for updating servers per page load
$lgsl_config['timeout'] = 0; // 1=gives more time for servers to respond but adds loading delay
$lgsl_config['retry_offline'] = 0; // 1=repeats query when there is no response but adds loading delay
$lgsl_config['cms'] = "e107"; // sets which CMS specific code to use

//[ TRANSLATION ]

$lgsl_config['text']['vsd'] = "CLICK TO VIEW SERVER DETAILS";
$lgsl_config['text']['slk'] = "GAME LINK";
$lgsl_config['text']['sts'] = "Status:";
$lgsl_config['text']['adr'] = "Address:";
$lgsl_config['text']['cpt'] = "Connection Port:";
$lgsl_config['text']['qpt'] = "Query Port:";
$lgsl_config['text']['typ'] = "Type:";
$lgsl_config['text']['gme'] = "Game:";
$lgsl_config['text']['map'] = "Map:";
$lgsl_config['text']['plr'] = "Players:";
$lgsl_config['text']['npi'] = "NO PLAYER INFO";
$lgsl_config['text']['nei'] = "NO EXTRA INFO";
$lgsl_config['text']['ehs'] = "Setting";
$lgsl_config['text']['ehv'] = "Value";
$lgsl_config['text']['onl'] = "ONLINE";
$lgsl_config['text']['onp'] = "ONLINE WITH PASSWORD";
$lgsl_config['text']['nrs'] = "NO RESPONSE";
$lgsl_config['text']['pen'] = "WAITING TO BE QUERIED";
$lgsl_config['text']['zpl'] = "PLAYERS:";
$lgsl_config['text']['mid'] = "INVALID SERVER ID";
$lgsl_config['text']['nnm'] = "--";
$lgsl_config['text']['nmp'] = "--";
$lgsl_config['text']['tns'] = "Servers:";
$lgsl_config['text']['tnp'] = "Players:";
$lgsl_config['text']['tmp'] = "Max Players:";
$lgsl_config['text']['asd'] = "PUBLIC ADDING OF SERVERS IS DISABLED";
$lgsl_config['text']['awm'] = "THIS AREA ALLOWS YOU TO TEST AND THEN ADD ONLINE GAME SERVERS TO THE LIST";
$lgsl_config['text']['ats'] = "Test Server";
$lgsl_config['text']['aaa'] = "SERVER ALREADY ADDED AND NEEDS ADMIN APPROVAL";
$lgsl_config['text']['aan'] = "SERVER ALREADY ADDED";
$lgsl_config['text']['anr'] = "NO RESPONSE - MAKE SURE YOU ENTERED THE CORRECT DETAILS";
$lgsl_config['text']['ada'] = "SERVER HAS BEEN ADDED FOR ADMIN APPROVAL";
$lgsl_config['text']['adn'] = "SERVER HAS BEEN ADDED";
$lgsl_config['text']['asc'] = "SUCCESS - PLEASE CONFIRM ITS THE CORRECT SERVER";
$lgsl_config['text']['aas'] = "Add Server";
$lgsl_config['text']['loc'] = "Location:";

Btw, I came on to our site just now and the front page was screwed up, I noticed some error related to the LGSL plugin, but before my brain could work with copying what it said, I just went straight into the menus page, deactivated the lgsl1 and re activated it and the site was working again but no servers showing maps.
Other then that ? No idea ........... Jesus !! pmsl .... I just rechecked my site and its screwed up again.
(Brain working )

Error:
FEED MISSING FROM: www.greycube.co.uk/lgsl/feed/lgsl_files/lgsl_feed.php RETURNED: :END

Deactivating the lgsl1 now until it can be sorted

Website
Mac[PLATOoN]
Thu Feb 24 2011, 01:52AM
Registered Member #6416
well thes feed missing error is caused when the feed provided by greycube is not reachable.

hmm actually i have no idea. Is it possible that the query ports maybe used by multiple servers? So it would be a misconfiguration of your provider....

On my site i set zone randomisation=0 because i dont want to show random servers, i want to show exactly that servers i want to be shown there...

Mac[PLATOoN]
Thu Feb 24 2011, 01:55AM
Registered Member #6416
maybe you also set $lgsl_config['hide_offline'] [zonenumber] = 1 to show if maybe the servers not shown are marked offline...

Mac[PLATOoN]
Thu Feb 24 2011, 01:58AM
Registered Member #6416
well i just checked your lgsl-list-site, there are 4 online servers and maps are shown.
that happend some times to me too, but seems to be a browser cache issue... clear browser cache, restart browser and try again...

M@vrik
Thu Feb 24 2011, 11:42AM

Registered Member #2755
Have you tried an earlier version, it might be easier to configure and it might work better for you.

MoHAA is an older game and most of the revisions would not have altered for that game.

I have an earlier version (still version V5 but not V5.8) if you want to try it.

That is the one running on the ATI CoD4 site

http://cod4.ati-league.co.uk/

Website
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

You are not logged in - Click Here To Signup

Username:    Password:   

Mini Buttons

.... © GreyCube.com - Richard Perry - Powered by e107.org